schedule appointment

Schedule Appoinment

If you've already completed our free immigration assessment & adviced to schedule an appointment, you may proceed with the booking. Otherwise please complete our Free immigration assessment to advice you accurately.

Book now...


Canadian Permanent Visa

Permanent Visa

Under this section there are clear details about Skilled Worker and Professionals, sponsorship and Provincial Nominations program (Requires an approval to be obtained from the province prior to a contract being offered to an applicant).


Canadian Temporary Student Work Visa

Temporary Visa

Temporary visa are issued for a specific purpose, length of time and narrowly define the parameters of the visit. Visitor’s visas can be issued to applicants for few weeks up to 10 years.


Canadian Investor Programs

Investor Programs

Interested in Investing in Canada? Great! AMS provides perfect investment programs which confers business immigration and permanent residency opportunities. 

Read more ...


If you’re applying for Canadian immigration under the Express Entry system, you need to have all your significant education qualifications such as degree/ diplomas (8 months or longer) assessed and get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a designated organization listed below. You must have a separate assessment for each academic qualification for which you wish to obtain points. An ECA is not required if you have a Canadian degree and it should be mentioned in your application along with any Canadian work experience in order to maximize your probability of selection

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) was introduced and effective from May 4, 2013. Applicants should keep in mind all program eligibility requirements listed above, i.e. whether they have a qualifying offer of arranged employment or are applying under the PhD stream or eligible occupations stream; and if they meet the minimum language threshold through a designated third-party test. Applicants who have Canadian educational credentials do not need to get an ECA, unless they are also submitting a foreign educational credential in support of their application.

Three organizations have been designated for ECA reports plus one for medical practitioners for purposes of immigrating to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). The designated organizations are:

  1. Comparative Education Service (CES): University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies;
  2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS);
  3. World Education Services (WES) - (AMS Recommended Assessor)

Applicants should contact the designated organizations directly for further information on their documentation requirements, processing times and fees.

An ECA report will be valid for immigration purposes for 5 years from the date that it was issued by the designated organization.

Share this post

Customer Testimonials


RCIC lapel pin colour rz


Michael R. Couture


Verify Status with ICCRC