Work Permit Visa

Work Permit is a written authorization to work in Canada issued by the Canadian High Commission to a person who is not a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada.

Visitor Visa

If you wish to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips NewTown is here to support you with your visitor visa application. We guide you to collect the relevant and required documents and help prepare a strong application.

Super Visitor Visa

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.