Foreign national students require study permits in order to carry out their programs in Canada. A study permit, grants permission to foreign national students to study in Canada for an agreed program, at an approved institution for the time required to complete that program.
To be eligible for study in Canada:
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada that is listed on CIC’s list of approved institutions.
- You must demonstrate to the CIC officer reviewing your application that you
- Are a bona fide student based on academic results
- Have sufficient financing to cover the costs of all expenses i.e. tuition, room & board health insurance and misc. expenses
- Have IELTS or TOEFL test results that show a capacity to handle the proposed program materials.
- Have return transportation for yourself and any family members who came with you to Canada.
- You must have a clear criminal record and no affiliations with organizations that might be viewed as being a risk to the security of Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if requested.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay. This can be the most challenging hurdle to overcome.
Before you can apply for a student study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada. After you get your letter of acceptance, AMS will review your selected school to ensure it meets your education expectations after which we will prepare your application ensuring that all aspects of your application are compliant with CIC requirements.
CIC has the final word on whether or not you can attend school in Canada not the educational institute. For that it is critical to review Visa requirements as soon as possible and AMS will review all the details with well in advance of you making an application.
Begin your study in Canada with 4 Easy Steps:
- Find a University or College Program Important note – It is advisable for students themselves to contact potential universities or College as opposed to relying exclusively on an agent. Agents are confined to their institutions only and a student should review the entire school offerings.
- Obtain admission by contacting the institution directly
- Bring the Admission Approval Letter for the College or University to an interview with AMS.
- Apply for Canadian Study Visa and let Asian Management Services become your choice for obtaining your study experience that will last a lifetime!