If you wish to visit Canada for a temporary purpose such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or business trips NewTown is here to support you with your visitor visa application. We guide you to collect the relevant and required documents and help prepare a strong application.
To visit Canada, you must:
- Have a valid travel document, such as a passport
- Be in good health
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origin
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit and
- Have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives. For more information, ask the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
- A letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
You may also need:
- a Temporary Resident Visa, depending on your citizenship
- a medical examination
If you do not provide the accurate required documents and requested information, your application may be rejected. All documents must be genuine and the applicant’s supporting documents must confirm or make as evident as possible the strong likelihood that the applicant will leave Canada at the conclusion of his authorized stay.